Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2009 Semi-Permanent Book Entries






I was a little hard pushed... and after many late nights and lots of sketches I finally entered 4 individual pieces of work for the Semi Permanent book 2009! ( Fingers crossed one of the pieces I worked on gets picked!- so that they will print and publish my work!) I will update you more once and if I find out any more information! Here are the four pieces I entered- The first two are done in a fashion graphic style, with a simple pencil line faces and a simple bright wash of watercolour each to highlight their features and shadowed areas.The third is a mix of photography and vector. Lastly Is a very detailed picture of a young lady, semi nude with a fantastic deer hair figure. Now this one took a lot of time! mix media- I created this piece from pastel and work on the computer.



Its been very rewarding to see all my hard work come to life ( and on time for the deadline!)

No comments: