Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Alana Monet,

Happy Birthday Alana!

Eleven years ago today I became a sister because you came into the world, into my life, into my arms. You were so cute and little, I was the happiest and the most excited I have ever been! Ever since I was a little girl I longed to have a little sister like you!

When I first looked down at you, I held you in awe. I knew you were special. My passion for art, my joy for you a part of your life always, when I gave you your second name 'Monet'.

I love you! Your are a perfect little sister and a beautiful little girl, you are so kind hearted, generous and gorgeous, life is beautiful with you in it, my sister, my best friend.

I hope your eleventh year is all you imagined it to be!

With hugs and kisses and magical wishes, love always and forever

Kas x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely message, Alana is very, very luckly to have you as a sister too !!

Anonymous said...

Your message brought tears to my eyes, the sentiment is so lovely, and true as it is, it is exactly the feelings and thoughts I had
24 years ago (almost) when they put you into my arms and I became a grandmother for th first time...I am very lucky to have so
special girls as my granddaughters,
Happy birthday to both of you..
Love Nan xx