Saturday, January 10, 2009

Illustration Friday: Contained

Well what started as a quick sketch for this weeks Illustration Friday Topic; "Contained" turned into few hours of ink work- a few hours of photoshop- and is now looking like two very cute little characters! (would be great as a kids book). Miss Emily Dickson and her dear, dear, friend Miss L. Bug. ( Of course L. stands for lady - and I'm sure she defiantly is a lady too) I can imagine endless walks in the park with lots of tea parties and delicious cucumber sandwiches while catching up on all the latest gossip;- who's playing at which park these days and who likes which boys at school?!

12 comments:

helen said...

A lovely illustration - great colours.

Catalina Alvarez said...

Delicate and adorable!
Cata

Little Lovers Club said...

I love your work, this illustration is just so delicate and innocent.

Momo said...

What a beautiful illustration. I especially like how you did the container.

Danyell said...

Very sweet- but I sure hope she's going to put holes in that lid!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

The illustrations are just plain delicious and fun! great work.

Beatrice said...

Sweet illustration, very delicate and crisp.

Anonymous said...

VEry sweet, and such cute characters! Your blog is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous illustration and wonderful details!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Makes me think of my niece who loves ladybugs, even though I guess most kids love ladybugs.

pati said...

I love this! :')

cabana digital

Kassi Isaac said...

Thankyou so much for all of your adorable comments- they are all really appreciated! its great to get feedback! and even better if its positive feedback!!! :) xxx Kas