Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CURVY 6


So I basically went "eeEEEEeeee" with excitement when I checked my email! -I had to pinch myself when I received an the notice from Yen Magazine to tell me I made it into Curvy this year~!

I am so ecstatic- first time I have entered Curvy!- with 1600 entries from over 40 different countries from some of the most spectacular female artists around the world, see the full list of artist here. Curvy 2009 kicks off with its official launch in Sydney, at Mori Gallery, 168 Day Street on Thursday April the 2nd, 8-11pm, continuing until April 17th.

Until then I am going to be really really busy working away on some more pieces they have asked me to do for the touring exhibition. xxxx Kas

5 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! You should be doing the happy dance! This is the best news!!!! GOOD FOR YOU DIVA!!!! How wonderful is this! I have to go and check this one out! You should be so proud of yourself. This is just awesome. Okay so make a speech and do the princess wave and all. You made my day girly! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Kassi Isaac said...

thankyou! IM very excited- thanks for you encouragement ! :) xx kas

Koya Moon said...

Thank you for such a nice comment on my IF drawing :0)

I LOVE your artistry! Wow. Impressive stuff. Thanks, now I know about your blog! Haha

Koya Moon said...

And congratulations!!! I'm sure you have many more awards to come your way...an inspiration to all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, hope you are now
inspired enough to draw and enter many more such comps. your work
deserves this notice