Friday, April 17, 2009

Fab Friday Find - Paper Wings, celebrating childhood

Today I'm sharing with you my latest source of inspiration and simply delectable children's fashion label "Paper Wings". Everything about this label I adore! I imagine my child self in ore of loved these precious pieces of clothing, I imagine as a child would of loved to dress in Paper Wings clothing and strut around like a sassy little princess!

A fantastic Australian made company, based in Mullumbimby near Byron Bay in NSW, (one of my favourite places in the world!). Michelee Fallon and Jason Gibaud -
The creative genius behind the brand both duo to create beautiful signature bustles, ruffles, and stripes feature in jersey knit cottons, along with a new line of woollen knits -robust, playful clothing for the modern child.

To buy Paper Wings 09 Collection please visit the Appleseed Child and Tiny People enjoy! xxx Kas

No comments: