Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rumpelstiltskin.

I do have some big plans and creative ideas rolling around with the tumbleweeds at the moment and look forward to sharing them with you all....

Instead, I am packing boxes, bedding, books and bags to move into our new house

Yes. We are moving. Soon! .... Into a friends house while she's gone to Canada for two years after accepting a new job in Toronto. It is very exciting and things are slightly crazy around here!

We are moving to an old cottage house in the Mountains backing onto the most suburb and gorgeous national park with breathtaking views. It will surely be a source of inspiration I can feel it in the air. The little suburb we are moving into was the exact location where the lovable Australian character Blinky Bill was created in the early 20's and 30's by the famous illustrator/author Dorothy Wall.
Also please meet our new addition to the family- and my secret obsession ( rabbits~! shhh) The gorgeous cute baby mini lop kitten, Rumpelstiltskin. xx Kas

4 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!! OMG!!! he or she is so yummy. just look at that beautiful face. I have a thing for rabbits, and cats. They just have the cutest face. I can't wait to hear of your good news. I'm so excited and on pins and needles. I would love to see and hear what you are up too. I know it's good!!! Take care and thanks so much for stopping by!
V

digressica said...

WANT.

alix said...

Oh my lordy that bunny is outrageously cute!!!!
wow.
thanks for the sweet comment on my blog too!
xo
alex

Amy Perrotti said...

Sweet, Sweet, Bunny!!! Thank you for sharing this cute little bunny. Love your drawings too!