Monday, September 7, 2009

One little, two little, three little indians...

I have a love of all things American Indian!

Feathers, Animals, Patterns and that beautiful swede leather.. I have been doing a few meditations where I have had very vivid visions from the Native Americans. I have been really inspired to do a few pieces that capture the spirit, colour and feeling of these great people. Here's a quick little illustration of myself! I love the colours. I keep thinking also of Peter Pan.. and the princess Tiger Lilly.. I really admire her spirit, she was very graceful yet very stern and composed even in the face of death!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Great illustration Kassi! I haven't forgotten about you...just crazy busy with life. PIF will happen, promise.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^