Friday, September 10, 2010

proverb.

See my latest entry into the positive posters competition... the brief was to create a poster around the proverb ‘A Glass Half Full’... inspired by the words of Benjamin Franklin - "I haven’t failed; I’ve had 10,000 ideas that didn’t work"

Poster by Kassi Isaac...

Delicious… Enjoy!
Description:

‘A Glass Half Full’ – only sweeter!
I have always loved this quote, and wanted to recreate it in a sweet, quirky way. Having the catch phrase ‘half the TREAT is just as SWEET’ positively communicates the message to the audience. I also wanted to bring a sweet childhood nostalgia to my poster design to fit with the theme…
remembering the innocence of childhood and how the possibilities and opportunity of the world are endless… through a child’s eyes. The doughnut has been delightfully munched away creating a subtle cheeky little smile. Delicious… Enjoy!





3 comments:

Kelly Anne Dalton said...

I love this! Hopefully it will stick in my head the next time I have dessert...

milli-jane said...

this is gorgeous, love the smile :)

Richard said...

I'm totally going to use this phrase! I anyway usually eat half of any sweet item and give the rest away!