Friday, February 20, 2009

Fab Friday Find: Coraline

I'm sooo excited! I am so looking forward to seeing this new movie Coraline at the cinema's when it comes out! The story and illustration style looks fantastic! Book by Nick Gaiman who also wrote 'Star Dust' (another one of my favourite movies!) DirectedHerny Selick (the director for Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas) Staring Dekota Fanning ( my favourite child actor) as well as Teri Hatcher.

Showing in the US the 6th of Feb, and in Australia on the 7th of May. watch the trailer here. (oOoO exciting!) xx kas

4 comments:

kara said...

I can't wait to see Coraline either!!! I had no idea that the story was written by the same person as Stardust!!! I love that movie as well (haven't read the book yet)
Your blog is lovely and thanks so much for your kind words- Kara

Edrian said...

Thanks for your recent visit and comment. I answered your question on the same post by adding a comment.
Have a great day!!

Candace Trew Camling said...

the pose for the life drawing on my blog was about 45 minutes. (this no face and minimal arms/legs)

I want to see Coraline soo bad!! Maybe this weekend.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I didn't get to see it yet! I love movies like this! They are just so amazing. The illustration you did for Celebrate was so cute and fabulous!!!! It was very yummy indeed! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate you taking time to do so! Thanks so much.